Clifton Mason – 9:30 – 10:15
Many businesses and organizations find themselves consistently searching for the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts drive results. With all the different digital technologies and online channels, determining what’s optimal for your organization can be a challenge.
- Gain a greater understanding of marketing fundamentals (i.e. goals and objectives)
- Learn what a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign
- Acquire powerful tips for how to get your messages opened, read, shared and socially visible
- Learn how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your organization
Elizabeth Vassolo – 10:30 – 11:15
Fact: Most businesses fail to tap into the wealth of knowledge they ALREADY HAVE and speak to their ideal clients in ways that will attract them…engage them…and become the only provider they want to work with!
- Learn what Content Marketing really is and why it works!
- Gain a deeper understanding of how blogging grows your business!
- Identify & remove the obstacles that kept you from blogging!
- Learn to drive traffic to your website, boost leads & sell more of your services all without spending tons of money!
- Walk away with a simple action plan to begin blogging immediately!
Marla Tabaka – 1:45 – 2:30
The online world is competitive for businesses. They need to be doing everything possible to differentiate themselves from the competition, and help their customer base through the sales process. A great way to do that is through blogging.
Each post serves as a new window into the site, and can help to educate readers on the topics that matter most to readers. It’s a great way to define the culture and brand of your business by creating content that will resonate with your customer base.
That starts in the idea process, and is executed through strong writing, editing and promotion.