Building Your Marketing Team
Ellen Huxtable – 9:30 – 10:15
Marketing today is multi-faceted. Maximum impact demands a range of skills and talents. This session will cover:
- Targeting Your Marketing Resources
- DIY vs. Hiring Out
- Building an Integrated Team
- Maximizing Your Return on Investment
Online Brand Management
Sean McGinnis – 10:30 – 11:15
During this presentation, you will learn how to create, monitor and protect your brand online. We’ll discuss:
- How to create an online brand that aligns with your corporate goals.
- How to monitor your brand to ensure a 360 degree view of what is happening around you.
- How to control the most important online real estate for your brand, thoroughly and completely.
Social Media Policies
Steven Evans – 1:45 – 2:30
Not-For-Profit organizations and businesses throughout the United States have had to deal with today’s social media climate with their employees. Word-of-mouth marketing has changed in the past six years. Every company, every business, every not-for-profit must have a social media policy in place in order to keep their business legal and employees on track. Steven will present each attendee with a social media policy that can be adapted to your business. He will explain the dos, don’ts and what-to-do “ifs” of today’s online social world.